Sooooo sleepy. Can't concentrate on work.
I had a early meeting this morning for coffee, at Caribou near my house. One latte later, and I'm more tired than I was when I woke up to go to the meeting. Only one more meeting today, at 1.
I'm coughing really bad. When I see the doc tomorrow I'm going to beg her to let me take the Robitussin cough & cold stuff I bought Don the other day. If only I weren't pregnant, I would be so self-medicated right now...I also can't wait to see if I've gained any more weight on the doctor's (evil) scale from last month. According to the home scale, I haven't gained - if anything, I've lost a pound or two in the last few days, thanks to this illness.
What else is new? Umm...My office downstairs is beginning to look like normal again - piles of crap everywhere, due to unpacking the piles of crap that were all over the place upstairs.
I need to run into my neighbor today to ask her to drop in on Kitty while we're away. I plan on leaving him big bowlfuls of food and water, enough to last him the week, but he'll probably be very lonely. Or just really hungry, eat all the food, then puke it up all over the house. So it's better to have someone drop in on him once or twice next week. But I'm really embarassed about how messy our house is.
I think Don's going to try to paint the nursery tonight...I'm really not sure if that's going to happen though. But if it does, more power to him. I'll be sleeping.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment