
Here's the link. I'll have to come up with a prize for the winner. Maybe you'll get to watch our baby every night for the first month. Or maybe we'll drop him/her off everytime he/she has a dirty diaper. Or maybe I'll just invest in a Starbucks gift card for the winner.
:-)


5 comments:
One of you WILL have a baby on my birthday! ;)
OMG, we've ALL guessed boy! I thought I'd be in the minority! ;)
And Mandy, I'll do my best with the whole bday thing. Believe me, I'd LOVE nothing more than to have this baby four days early. ;)
I know! I'm amazed everyone thinks it's a boy...you know my 87-year-old Aunt Mary says it's a girl? She "just knows"...just food for thought, people.
I don't know if I'll go three days early. I think the kid's starting to get comfy in here.
Wow...Larry Poon is just mean.
Yeah, I'm going to have to kick his ass later.
Post a Comment