I haven't managed to move off the couch, accomplishing most of what I get done today right here. The dogs haven't moved. At. All. off the couch either.
So, I guess I can update about baby birthing class last night. The one thing I hadn't anticipated is the little nurse starting the class with a prayer. There's a catholic hospital for you.
There's only one other couple in the class due before us - and they're due 3 days before us. There's also two other women in the class that go to my doctor. We had to go around the room, give our names, due date, who our doctor is, and what we're naming the baby if we know yet. I gave our names out - and surprisingly we're not the only ones in class that don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl - so if anyone really, really wants to know our names (if you haven't figured them out yet) I suppose you could track down someone in our baby birthing class.
I'm afraid to get off the couch, but I really should - I've got to hit the post office, and I really do need to go downstairs to do some work. I'm just waiting on one company to email me their list of people attending the event tomorrow, and then I can start printing all the registration lists and stuff I need to for tomorrow. If I don't have them by the time I get back from the post office, I guess I'll just crack some skulls.
After this big event, I feel the work piling on to get caught up enough to even take maternity leave. Bleh.
I think the cat is stuck in a room upstairs. Or we have a ghost, or a cougar or something upstairs. Guess I should investigate.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment