It was a busy weekend with my mom staying with us, with my wonderful shower on Saturday, and Easter yesterday (which really just involved taking my mom to the train station and going to Don's grandparent's house for food).
Now I've got the really big event for work on Thursday, so I've got to get my act in gear (particularly this morning) and get some last minute details wrapped up.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
So, I'll update and post some pictures from the shower when I have a minute to think about something other than work - or why I threw up stuff (I don't even know WHAT it was) when I woke up this morning. Ugh.
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've been randomly nausiated the past few mornings. I almost threw up this morning too. I thought I was done with this...
Uh, yeah, I've thrown up twice today, and have barely eaten anything in hopes to not throw up a third time. But I HAD to put something in my stomach, so there's always a chance it's coming. It doesn't come on right after I eat - seems to be a few hours after. Ugh.
Post a Comment