So far today I've had the same conversation with two strangers - who both happened to have a few moments to chat (one was a hostess at a restaurant, the other was a shared elevator ride).
"When are you due?"
"Next Friday."
"WOW! You look great and are holding up well for being due next week!!"
"Thanks! I try..."
"Do you know what it is - boy or girl?"
"Nope. We don't know."
"Oh, that's GREAT!! Good luck!!!!"
I really should get a t-shirt that answers all possible questions, so I don't have to chat as much! Yesterday, I actually scowled at strangers who looked like they were going to say something to me - particularly anyone that just looked weird.
At least I've been eating well this week - two lunch meetings down, one dinner meeting down.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey...you want one of our boppys? We have three and now that I am done bfing and Claire holds her own bottle, we only use one at night. If so, I will bring it to you when I meet babykins!
Sure!! I was just thinking this morning that I should go get one, but if you're willing to part with one, that would be awesome!!!
Consider it done!!! Hey, i'll even wash the "gender neutral" cover for you!!!
Sweeeeeeeeet!
Post a Comment