Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Still here.

There you go, Erin. I'm still here. You?

We had a fabulous dinner last night at a little place in my favorite little neighborhood with some friends. I barely fit into the booth, and I'm totally too big to eat a full meal.

I feel like a house. Huge.

Two meetings today, then freedom!! At least until the next meeting pops up, or until the 23rd when I have a board meeting (if I haven't given birth yet).

3 comments:

Erin said...

(sigh) Still here. But having a ton of PRESSURE and discomfort today.... probably means nothing except that I'm going to have to endure a lot of pressure and discomfort for the next week and a half. ;)

Bitter Mom said...

Nice. Yeah, I was getting some painful kicks/pressure to my ribs while driving - probably nothing, and even more so suggesting that the kid hasn't dropped at all.

Anonymous said...

On a brighter note...some babies never drop...