Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, May 21, 2007

Could this be it?

We're starting to time the pains via that cool website.

They started coming more frequently in the 10-11p.m. hour, during which I managed to get in a few little cat naps - to be awoken by the pain. I've also peed at least once an hour ALL DAY. That in and of itself has been awesome.

So, no one's probably up at this hour to check in, but I'll still .... owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... hang on..............

That one was about a minute. Ugh. This sucks. But if it produces a baby in the next 24 hours, I think I can deal with it.

I was going to say that I'll still update if things progress...and hopefully photoblog if there's anything TO photoblog.

Now, anyone up and have any good websites I can surf while I'm just sitting here having infrequent, but timeable pains?

No comments: