-I've hated this pregnancy heartburn. I really hope it goes away the second the baby comes out.
-If anyone local that I'll be seeing anytime in the next few months ever needs a gift bag or five for a baby shower or baby gift, let me know. I kept all the ones I got at my shower. Those things are expensive and I'd hate to just throw them away!!
-The greatest website I have yet to fully use, will hopefully be using soon, but will only use for a day: www.contractionmaster.com
-Don's mom is going with me to the nonstress test tomorrow, after we do lunch. And maybe I'll just drag her to Babies R Us afterwards. I do have a baby shower on June 9 to shop for.
-June is beginning to fill up! In addition to the baby shower, we have a baptism to attend! It's actually still just hard to imagine that we'll be going to these events with a baby in tow!
-I'd really like to have this kid in time to be released from the hospital by next weekend...There's barbecues and such that I'd at least like to have the option to attend - even if I don't feel up to it, I'd like to consider it, rather than be stuck in the hospital. Of course, if I'm still pregnant, that's not all that bad, either, because then I don't have any excuse not to attend the barbecues.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment