This should be a relatively fun mother's day. Don's going to get me Dunkin' Donuts when he wakes up off the couch! :-)
Then at 1:00, I'm doing another home visit for the Boxer Rescue, and the NASCAR race that was rained out last night starts. Then we're meeting Don's family for dinner.
I'm still analyzing every twinge, cramp and pain. I had a big cramp right before I woke up - that woke me up, in fact - but nothing since. Now my va-jay-jay hurts. Like someone kicked me down there. I'm definitely getting more and more uncomfortable. My back hurts more and more, and since I don't know what contractions really feel like, I wonder if what I'm feeling are contractions - Braxton Hicks or otherwise.
Anyway, I'm still relatively active (for me anyway). We went to Becky's house last night to celebrate Mandy's big 3-0! (HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, MANDY!!! Maybe my kid will come on your birthday, since Simon came too early...)
I liked how everyone was making plans to see each other again "at the hospital" - like when Kathy called to say she was delayed and wouldn't be at the hospital, Meg said, "Okay, well, we'll see you at the hospital!" :-) I have the coolest friends.
My other goals for the day? Finish two small patches in the kitchen with the FloorMate (I ran out of cleaning liquid yesterday). Do some more laundry, sort through some more maternity clothes, clean the kitchen counters, maybe even clean the coffee table off, pack the hospital bag (yeah, still haven't done that one...), and write a few more thank yous. And think of all the other questions I have for Erin to fully prepare myself for the birthing experience!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
If your lower back is hurting, that could definitely be something... contractions (at least for me), feel like menstrual cramps... and for most of Thursday and Friday, very very BAD mentrual cramps that stopped me in my tracks. They last for a period of time (like 15 - 45 seconds or so) and then stop and you feel normal until the next one. I felt them very very low this time.... oh and they were definitely bad enough to wake me out of a sound sleep.
My lower back hurts a lot sometimes. And the menstrual-type cramps are the cramps I'm having. They're still not stopping me in my tracks, but the one this morning was definitely bad!!! Maybe it's something!!!
See, it's building up to a Tuesday delivery. ;)
Cross you're fingers!! I'd like that!!!
GET YOUR BAG PACKED GIRL!! its the last thing you'll want to do while having contractions!!! do it now while you can still think (somewhat) clearly!!
Post a Comment