Marshmellow has been sleeping at my feet/on my legs all morning. I seriously cannot even describe how cute she and Phoenix are, and how much I love them. I hope I'm still able to show them after the baby comes.
These are the two pictures I took and had blown up and framed for the nursery (since I still can't find the camera battery charger to take finished pictures of the nursery).
I'm still procrastinating on the thank yous. I have over half of them written and mailed, a small handful to be addressed and mailed, and the rest are waiting in the recesses of my brain to be written.
I think about how awesome Erin's pictures of Simon and her new expanded family are, and how I can't wait to meet my little one. And now I'm analyzing every cramp, twinge and pain, hoping it's something productive or regular. I just have to remember: I will not be pregnant forever.
I need to get up off this couch now. I'll procrastinate longer on the thank yous by cleaning the kitchen with the FloorMate. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment