Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I lost my ankles.

I looked down at my feet this morning and my ankles had vanished. Anybody know where they went?

My toes also look like miniature sausages.

This sucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine left me too with Conner... only much sooner!! They come back immediately after birth. It's kind of freaky. I got so used to seeing my swollen ankles that I didn't believe my skinny ones could hold me up!

Erin said...

Mine are gone too... and I'm left with these things I can squish like playdough. Great fun!

Janelle & Andy Mullan said...

i only swelled up with micah the weekend before he was born...so it may be soon =)

Bitter Mom said...

Yay! I hope so...(And it's probably not as bad as I'm making it out to be...this morning, I can see my ankles, and my toes only look a bit puffy...)