Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some questions answered...

Visiting hours are noon to 8:30. I'm in the east wing (yay!). Joanne was my delivery nurse and she was awesome. I went from 2-3cm & 80% to 10 and fully in a matter of about 2 hours. Had an episiotomy and a tear. After 2 hours of pushing, jordan was delivered via forceps - which went so fast! I'm finally starting to feel pain again-not fun.

4 comments:

nelly said...

i'm glad that things went fairly quickly once it really started going! get some pain killers and hopefully you can get some rest!!

(my noah was 7lbs 3oz too!!!)

Mandy said...

Ouch! I hope they give you some good stuff to help that pain!

Mandy said...

oh...and i'm very heartbroken to say that there's no way i can work with the visiting hours. i work 12:30-9 today and tomorrow. :(

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...she's adorable...and definitely cool enough to wear FUBU! Can't wait to see her...and you too of course.