I did have one or two strong...contractions, I guess, yesterday. I had been having the slight cramps, and while we were driving to meet Don's family for dinner, there came on a cramp, along with my entire belly getting really tight. It lasted a minute. Then nothing the rest of the night.
When I laid down to go to bed I thought there might be more...but maybe just a little one, then I slept right on through the night. Only getting up to pee at 7 a.m., to then go back to sleep until 8:30.
Don found a temporary use for the Boppy last night, too. He suffers from incredible heartburn and indigestion, like I've gotten only during pregnancy. I don't know how he lives with it. Anyway, he wanted to sleep sitting up, so he used the Boppy as a neck pillow. :-) It was quite amusing to see him fall asleep sitting up with a green fuzzy Boppy around his neck.
Oh, and Don got me a quite unexpected Mother's Day present. He picked out - on his own - a beautiful Coach purse. I'm still shocked, because I would never spend that kinda money on a purse, but you know what? I'm NOT returning it. It's pretty. I really like it. And I'm really impressed that he picked out probably the only one that I would actually find pretty.
I also got three mother's day cards - one from him, one from the baby, and one from the dogs and cat. :-) Don's so cute when he does that. He did the same thing on my birthday.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
thats so sweet!! sounds like you have a wonderful husband!!
He's pretty cool...I think I'll keep him! :-)
I knew I liked DON!!
sorry, I didn't mean to hit the caps button on Don's name.
Post a Comment