"I'm 34 weeks, and I think I've dropped!" Ugh. Honey, no, your belly looks the same as it did last week. Get over yourself. If anything, it looks like you've POPPED more, but dropped? No. Good luck with that wishful thinking. Call me when you're 38 weeks and you realize that you, in fact, have not dropped.
"I feel so lazy! I only work out once a week now!" OMG, you're becoming a fat cow! You're 36 weeks pregnant - learn how to sit on your ass and eat bon bons for the next few weeks. Call me when your body is crippling you and it hurts to walk, stand, sit, lay down, etc.
Hehehe. There's the bitterness! I love stupid people on TheNest.com.
Little tiny baby outfits, towels and socks are in the dryer. I will be amazed if the 12 or so pairs of socks that went into the dryer actually come out of the dryer, able to be matched. Those things are just so tiny! Crib mattress pad and sheets are on the bed - I don't think putting on crib sheets is meant to be done when you're 9 months pregnant. The belly was painfully in the way.
Today's another in-the-office day. I've gotten the finacials I needed done caught up through the 1st of the year! Yay! Now I need to find all the January statements...
I made coffee this morning, and tried turning it into an iced coffee, with disastrous results. Remind me to only buy iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. It just doesn't work making it at home.
Tomorrow will be a largely out-of-the office personal day: Doctor's appointment, and I offered to do a home visit in the afternoon for the Boxer Rescue where we got Marshmellow.
Saturday, one of Don's friends is having a par-tay, so we're headed there, where another friend of his and former State Trooper who's certified to install carseats will actually help us install our carseats.
Sunday, it's snowball day in Millersville! Woohoo!
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Hooray for Snowball Day in Millersville. Now to start thinking about what flavor I would like...
Ummmm...Egg Custard with marshmallow. No contest.
I've never tried Egg Custard. I'll have to steal a bite of yours...;)
Absolutely! It's the best!!
Val, you suck. Now I want Egg Custard with Marshmellow. It's my fav too. Too bad I'm not venturing out with Little Dude. I'm too sleepy. But I'll be craving that snowball for days to come!!
hehehe. i told don i want a snowball tonight, and he said he'd go get me one. what else are husbands good for?
I want a snowball now. But it's 9:30 and I'm in my pajamas. Shoot. :( Maybe tomorrow. And I want a Rita's too... maybe snowball after lunch and Rita's after dinner. Yum.
a snowball AND ritas? that sounds like the best day ever!
Post a Comment