Okay I don't know why the poll wasn't working for Mandy. One vote was tallied for Harper Jordan, and Mandy put her vote in the comment...so here are the choices. Please comment:
What girl's name do you prefer?
Morgan Kayla
Jordan Halle
Harper Jordan
Jordan Kaylee
Jordan Ava
Kaylee Jordan
Jordan Hailey
Jordan Hannah
Lucy Leigh
(Obviously only a few of these are actually in consideration, but I do like most of them anyway!)
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Nothing happened when I hit the "vote" button. But I vote for Jordan Halle
LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Harper...
Also, just wanted to let you know I'm in the East Wing! Wahoooooo!!!!
LOVE Harper!!!!!!!!!!!
Harper works with your last name!! I like it!! Jordan works too!! The teacher in me says say all three names and also just the first and last to make sure they work well. Too many vowels, too many of the same vowels, or just silly names sound stupid and teachers laugh too (not just kids!) Okay, we usaully don't laugh, but we do give funny looks!
i like lucy and harper =)
Harper Jordan is a lovely name, makes me think about *to kill a mockingbird* - what about scout? thats a gorgeous name too.
Jordan Hannah. Sounds so strong. I love it.
And Hi Erin. Yay on the East wing. :o) Deb
Post a Comment