We met up with my good friend, Elizabeth, her friend Jen, and another former co-worker Barb and her husband Rob, last night for dinner. Elizabeth is living in Richmond and I haven't seen her since about the week I found out I was pregnant! Barb is also a fellow preggo, which I found out last night! She's due in October - and NOT finding out what she's having! Yay!
Elizabeth got us the cutest newborn outfit, too! And we realized that orange is an awesome neutral color, which, until now, we received nothing orange!
Dinner was fabulous, as always. I sucked down queso like there's no tomorrow (trying to test the "spicy food" theory - though it's not that spicy, but it's worth a shot).
Not much else is new...Don went on a major cleaning spree yesterday, totally scrubbing down the master bathroom, and moved our bikes out of our closet (talk about hard to maneuver to get to your clothes with a pregnant belly). I'm once again awake at 6 a.m. thanks to do the dogs. How could I get mad at them, though, when they're so darn adorable? Marshmellow is asleep next to me on the couch, Phoenix is sleeping soundly on the other couch. I could watch them for hours in all of their cuteness. Kitty is also back in the baby's papasan seat sleeping soundly.
I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow for the nonstress test. Maybe it'll show some contractions that I don't even realize I'm having...wishful thinking, I think.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lets get on with it already!!!!!
Believe you me, no one wants to get on with it more than I do!!!!!!
Post a Comment