The sleeping pill has made me feel drunk. Unfortunately it doesn't hide the pain, so I am able to rest, but again get woken up by contractions, which give me an urge to pee, whether or not I actually do.
We've violated the no dogs in bed rule this afternoon for Marshmellow to join me in bed. but I just had a pretty strong contraction, so she's pacing around the bed wondering why I'm writhing in pain.
Whew. That passed. Now I have to pee.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow...you've had a busy day. This is the first time I've been able to check in since early last night. I hope it becomes "active labor" soon!
Today has sucked big time. I'd really like the baby today, though. The pain stops after you deliver, right?
the pain does stop...well contractions and what not. then there are uncomforts to say the least =)
i remember while in labor with micah sitting on the toilet too and never really peeing but always feeling the need...
When are you going back to the hospital?
I don't know...the stupid nurse said "I'll know" when it's real labor - I won't be able to move or talk through a contraction. I thought that's pretty much how it felt all night. I guess we're going to wait until they're very regular at 4 minutes or under...
When do they have the shift change at the hospital?
Post a Comment