I finally dragged Don out of the house to the pool early this evening. I was able to actually hand off Jordan and put forth a pathetic attempt at some exercise. I'm seriously considering signing up for the evening water aerobics that they offer at our community indoor pool.
I feel so great in the water. And, yes, this early, and because I'm just generally overweight now, when I got out of the water, I felt like I was carrying an extra 50 pounds. 20 of that was Jordan, but still...
I've got image issues these days anyway. I guess the pregnancy will be a way of delaying dealing with it for a while. But if I can get in a couple days at the pool, and attempt some no-impact aerobics, maybe I'll feel a bit better, even with a bulging belly.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment