Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, June 27, 2008

Overeaters anonymous

Hi, I'm Val. Last night, at our anniversary dinner, I opted not to have an appetizer, so I could go straight for a petite filet AND a lobster tail. With a side of onion rings. In my defense, I only ate two onion rings (they were huge), but I still didn't feel full. I did eat all of the filet, and all of the lobster tail (save a few bites of each that I passed to Don).

The waiter gave us a box of chocolate-covered strawberries, from which I barely had a whole one (thanks, honey for letting me have a nibble of one, after which I 'fed' it to you to have a bite, and you practically swallowed it whole. And thanks for not offering me a bite of the next strawberry that you ate entirely by yourself.)

Now I'm hungry again. Off to gorge myself on leftover onion rings and chocolate-covered strawberries.

2 comments:

Erin said...

LOL! Ugh, the hunger has to be my least favorite part of early pregnancy. Really and truly, it is ahead of the puking for me as far as annoyance factor. Of course, later, it is surpassed by the heartburn... but that is neither here nor there.

I hope you tell other people soon because this is driving me insane! ;)

Bitter Mom said...

heehee...the sonogram is the 7th, so i'll start dropping clues then.

officially, three people know: you, my friend ann, and our favorite waiter at flemings. :)