Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hide the underwear

Played hide the underwear today. It went well, I got the form for the first sonogram, and a form to get some needles stuck in me. I'll be going for the blood stuff in the morning.

Jordan came with us for the appointment, and she was none too happy. She just wanted Mommy to hold her, and it's a tad awkward to have a toddler trying to lunge at you when a doctor is feeling you up.

Yeah, I think I'll need to go to these appointments without Jordan. Now, what to do about the sonogram, which should be scheduled for the week of the 7th? (Erin, do they let kids in for the sonograms?)

2 comments:

Erin said...

They do, actually! :) (at least, at St. Joes Perinatal Ctr.)

Bitter Mom said...

...which is where I'll be going!