Good comment, Erin. I'm surprised no one's picked up on it.
It's going to be tough not telling people this weekend, when we go to Mandy's house on Friday for fireworks, one of Don's friend's houses on Saturday, and then Don's aunt's house on Sunday. Mandy's will be particularly hard, I'm sure, because it will be quite suspicious if I'm not at least partaking in one adult beverage.
The good news about all three of the places we're going is all three of those places have pools!! YAY!!
Don did tell some other friends this weekend, but no one who comments here anyway. We had aBBQ to attend at his boss' house yesterday, too, and it was really hard to not say anything, because kids were everywhere and everyone was talking about the span of ages between kids. If the other preggo girl there had any clue, I was wearing a pair of maternity capris, and they were the same ones she was wearing. Not that I had to wear them, I just didn't feel like wearing shorts, and all the non-maternity capris I own are a bit snug in the waist now. (Well, they were before, too...)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
LOL. Mandy may already be suspicious... she brought it up when I talked to her about two weeks ago? (possibly before I even stumbled on your site) I think her mom asked her or something...
oh fine...i know! i told you i still lurk here every so often! :P i was going to keep quiet and just keep lurking, but i'm too bad an actress to keep it up on friday.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
no worries...i won't even tell anyone. even becky or my mom! of course, i'm going to get into huge trouble for it later...
Well, I know erin's glad that someone else knows!!!
Heehee.
Post a Comment