Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Saturday, June 21, 2008

So.....

I have a post saved as a draft, because, well, after 5 tests, I'm still not convinced that these lines are really lines!!!

I've peed on at least 5 tests so far, and the lines that show up do so after about 3 minutes (well within the 10-minute limit), but they just don't show up right away, like the control line.

I think I have one more test that I'll pee on tomorrow morning. But it's looking like we may have an addition come late February/early March!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Dude! Pre-congrats! ;)
Am I the only one reading over here??

Bitter Mom said...

I think so...and I'd like it to stay that way for a while. I may drop very distant hints over on the other blog, but I'd rather it stay hush-hush for a while, until we have real confirmation.

You're always the first to know anyway! :)

Erin said...

LOL! How fun! :)

Erin said...

I'm quite happy to say though that I won't be joining you in pregnancy this time around. Although I did have a scare last Friday! (how funny if we had been due date buddies again!)

Bitter Mom said...

Bummer! ;)

Erin said...

Notsomuch! ;)