Everything looks good, and the adjusted due date is now March 2nd. We saw the heartbeat and everything (well, I did...Don was in the waiting area playing with Jordan, who was just fussing in the room because she wanted to be in my arms).
I already shared this with Becky, but Conner once prayed for Mrs. Becky and her 5, yes, that's right, 5 babies! Although Tim and I couldn't help but laugh, we quickly corrected him. He now prays for 2 babies regularly.
Oh, since I also just caught up on all the other blogs that you posted. I did water aerobics when pregnant with Logan and it was great. I loved it, but I would recommend getting water shoes. They might look dorky but they were a lifesaver on your back when you jumped up and down and landed on the bottom.
17 comments:
Awww... what a relief! I have to admit, I was a little concerned when you mentioned the hcg number... but so glad to hear all is well. :) So exciting!
Hooray for heartbeats and second babies!! I'm in the loop (so Erin and Mandy aren't alone). Now I can't wait to look for hints in your other blog! :)
yay! did you get a picture?
heh...just noticed you linked this site on your mom site. that was pretty blantent. wonder if anyone will notice...
I'm wondering too. :)
It's the second (kind of) blantant link. We'll see...
And yes, got a picture. Need to scan it...maybe by wednesday.
double heh...just noticed the cartoon at the bottom of the other blog. you're tricksy, you are!
WTF??? Misery LOVES Company!!!!
Yes, ma'am!
I hope it turns out to be twins...
I hope your twins turn out to be triplets.
ROFL at the Becky/Val exchange. Becky, you are evil!!!
I already shared this with Becky, but Conner once prayed for Mrs. Becky and her 5, yes, that's right, 5 babies! Although Tim and I couldn't help but laugh, we quickly corrected him. He now prays for 2 babies regularly.
Well, congratulations. I guess I am a little late. Although, I did question it on the other site. thanks for cluing me in!!!
Well, I guess since I sort of figured it out and I picked up on your other hints. Congrats. Now I know why you didn't drink at Logan's party!!!!
And I guess I should start looking at your whole blog an not just the very last entry.
Can't wait to you let it out of the bag. Dan says congrats.
And since not a lot of people know, I wrote that comment on Becky's blog about waiting for before I stumbled across this blog link.
Oh, since I also just caught up on all the other blogs that you posted. I did water aerobics when pregnant with Logan and it was great. I loved it, but I would recommend getting water shoes. They might look dorky but they were a lifesaver on your back when you jumped up and down and landed on the bottom.
Post a Comment