I swallowed a watermelon seed. Again. Yes, again.
UGH!!! We have to have some sort of an idea as to what to buy him/her. I am sure you have enough neutral clothes from the first go round.
I'm sure we'll have enough of everything between what Jordan had, and if it's a boy, Ann, you, and Becky...
I'll only share if I get to find out what it is first! :P
:PThat is if we actually find out! It may still be early!
I found out at 19 weeks. They can tell!!!
Oh, that's just mean!
Why should it matter? We didn't find out last time, so I'm sure everyone was in suspense (as was I)....it could be the same thing again...
it wouldn't matter except for the fact that you're taunting us with it...like I said...mean
I can't even register an opinion. It was just be ridiculously hypocritical!(but find out and tell us, dammit!)
Seriously, Erin. You have no room to talk. ;)But, we'll see come Monday!
are you going to post pictures with suspicious socks in them? (sorry, erin, i couldn't resist!)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
UGH!!! We have to have some sort of an idea as to what to buy him/her. I am sure you have enough neutral clothes from the first go round.
I'm sure we'll have enough of everything between what Jordan had, and if it's a boy, Ann, you, and Becky...
I'll only share if I get to find out what it is first! :P
:P
That is if we actually find out! It may still be early!
I found out at 19 weeks. They can tell!!!
Oh, that's just mean!
Why should it matter? We didn't find out last time, so I'm sure everyone was in suspense (as was I)....it could be the same thing again...
it wouldn't matter except for the fact that you're taunting us with it...like I said...mean
I can't even register an opinion. It was just be ridiculously hypocritical!
(but find out and tell us, dammit!)
Seriously, Erin. You have no room to talk. ;)
But, we'll see come Monday!
are you going to post pictures with suspicious socks in them? (sorry, erin, i couldn't resist!)
Post a Comment