Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Sunday, September 28, 2008

One more day...

Until we *could* find out.

Hehehehe. Now I'm just having fun teasing you! We were teasing Don's mom last night, too. She had previously mentioned that she didn't want to know. (I guess in the sense that if it were up to her, we wouldn't find out.)

I kept asking "So, if we find out, do you want to know?" She kept saying, "But, you're not finding out! ...Are you? Are you finding out?"

We've been telling her (and most people) that we don't know if we're finding out. Of course we know what we're doing! We just want to keep people in suspense! :)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

And to quote Kathy ... "that is just mean!!"

I respect your privacy and I know last time it was a secret, but I also know we hounded you back then. But, again...it's just mean to tease us like that.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, stick with it (no matter how badly we tease you back). It's just fun - from your perspective and ours!

Bitter Mom said...

It's REALLY fun from this side!!! I don't mind being hounded or teased!! :)

Mandy said...

Why are you people encouraging her? Sheesh!

Bitter Mom said...

If anything, I'm encouraging people to encourage me! :)

Anonymous said...

At this case I hope it comes out a boy OR a girl...not, you know like a horse. I imagine it's hard to push out 4 hooves. Karma is a bitch.

Anonymous said...

What Mr Ed meant to say is, "At this point"...not "At this case." Cut him some slack, he is a horse after all.

Sarah said...

And please it's fun to encourage her as well.