Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, September 29, 2008

So....

What do you think it is?

We stopped by Ann's room to say hi while we were at the hospital! She was induced this morning, and was still laboring along around noon. Just waiting to hear about her and when her little boy arrives!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

another girl!

Bitter Mom said...

C'mon...you have to tell me who's guessing!!

Anonymous said...

Go Ann Go!! Keep us updated on Ann - I'd guess, but a 50/50 shot isn't good enough and I know you'll tell me if you want to.

Anonymous said...

I think it is a boy!!!

Sarah said...

I am going to guess that it is a >>> jalepeno pepper!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like it to be a boy so that I can have a little boy to play with since Jordan's daddy has already had the shot gun talk with me. I don't want to hear the shotgun talk again!!! Please let it be a boy!!!

Sarah said...

And honestly, I know that you will tell us if you really want to... I was just having fun.

Sarah said...

and juan was me.

And to add as long as s/he is healthy that is all that matters.

How did the ultrasound go elsewise?

Bitter Mom said...

The ultrasound went well otherwise!

I may just find a way to add a poll or something, so I can get an accurate count. :)

Bitter Mom said...

Sarah, are you really hoping it's a boy, just so you can unload all those boy clothes of Logan's???

Sarah said...

No. I do have a lot of clothes. But WHEN I have the next one, I can use it on that one - if it is a boy.

But, it would save you money with all the clothes I have.