Seriously, this one is so much less active than J was in the womb. At the ultrasound yesterday, the baby was just holding its hands up next to its face, and the tech couldn't get a good shot of the hand. She had me roll on my left side, she poked the crap out of my belly, but the baby just barely moved.
I mean, I could definitely use a laid back kid. One that can just be content to sit in one place. One that doesn't run around at all times. But at the same time, I just have this one amazing daughter, that is so sweet. She loves to share, she loves to kiss (on her own terms, not on demand), she's snuggling A LOT. How can another one be any better?!?!
I guess it's just more real now, seeing the baby on screen. It's exciting, we have names to think about, and it brings more questions and concerns.
Here's the profile picture!

Here was J's profile:

(For further reference, all of J's sonogram pics can be seen here.)


5 comments:
That is definitely cool that you can tell a difference already. You never know this one could be very active once out or simply laid back and will let Jordan do everything first and then follow without getting into trouble.
And I can't wait to see the sono pics so that we can try to decipher what you are having.
This is actually somewhat fun (besides giving you a hard time) and it is definitely different this time around - because we have no idea if even found out (which I am guessing you did by the fact that you eluded to it in your blog about the pic).
Ok. 1) that picture really did not help; 2) your baby has a fairly good size head and Jordan's was on the smaller size; and 3) I still stick by my guess that it is a boy, because HIS head is big and he is also giving you the hand.
4) Plus, since I had a boy (although I haven't had a girl, so I can't really relate too much) I can tell you that Logan was not that active either at the beginning. It probably wasn't until about Week 23 or 24 that he actually kicked (well actually he kicked Dan in the head). But in his sono he waved and that was it. He really was not active until later and NOW he is non-stop on the go and throws a fit if he has to slow down. Just my two cents.
Simon was 100% different from Ben from the minute I started feeling him move... I remember blogging about it and my prediction that he'd be a more laid back kiddo... and he IS. The pregnancies were similar... but the babies inside... just completely different from the very beginning.
As for more questions and concerns... hrm.. I am thinking this could indicate you found out and it's a boy. (and you are concerned about needing all new stuff and whether or not to get him circ'ed and all that fun stuff) Heh. ;)
Paige sat WAY lower so naturally she felt different. I think she's a little more laid back (she'll stay in her crib without fussing in the AM) but she also plays the girl/younger sibling card when she doesn't get her way.
Post a Comment