Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Doctor's appointment

All went well at the doctor's appointment this morning. Amazingly, I gave J a pack of fruit snacks, and she sat in the chair without complaint. Of course, it was just a quick visit. BP, Doppler and done. Baby sounds good. And the doctor didn't say anything about my weight - I think this may have been a heavy month, but since I can't remember what I was last time, I'll just assume it's not that bad. :)

While we were in the area, we dropped in on my grandfather, and then J started in on the fussiness, so that was a quick visit, then we headed home. J fell asleep in the car, and here we are. Now she's ready for lunch!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So no Honey Smacks gain this time?