I've DEFINITELY reached the "feeling fat" stage. And not by actually feeling fat (any more than usual anyway), but by actually feeling very PREGNANT.
I've actually been thinking, and as of today, now saying out loud, "Is it February yet?" (And I'm just hoping that this kid decides to make his debut by coming in February rather than March.)
I'm tired. I'm dragging. Quite literally.
We went to the pumpkin patch/farm place thingie today, and I really felt like I was dragging myself through the place. I sat to take pictures of J in the pumpkin patch, and she got up to go back to Daddy, and I didn't even make an attempt to get up until she was strapped in the stroller, and D had already turned to stroller to the exit.
So. Tired. I think I'll be dragging myself to bed shortly.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment