I had my usual 4-week doctor's appointment yesterday. One pound gained. Baby's fine. Next appointment is the day before Thanksgiving! I also got the form to do the glucose test in 2-6 weeks. Oh how I can't wait for that.
We listened to the heartbeat, and when the doctor finally got it (he was being tricky, I think, and punching/kicking right where she was holding the doppler), J started making the same "whoosh, whoosh" heartbeat noise. So cute!
While the days still have their ups and downs, I just try to get through every day by making small plans, and still taking time for me. Today, it's an exciting trip to Target after I can get a shower. Which I should go do now, while J is entertained with a diaper, a book, and a couple of rubber duckies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Want to try for dinner next week?
YES! I can do Tuesday or Thursday with J, or any other day without...I'll shoot you an email.
Post a Comment