So, here's what's going on at 22-1/2 weeks:
The hair on my belly is particularly weird. And I'm losing my belly button.
And the baby is kicking - so much so that I can now see my belly move. But still not nearly as much as I remember J kicking.
I also can no longer see "down there", but the belly seems to be lower this time, as my bras aren't so painfully annoying as they were when I was pregnant with J. But then again, I have a ways to go, so that may still happen.
The boobs are still big, and the leaking has already begun.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ugh! the leaking sucks! that was the point where i started wearing a bra to bed. it seemed to help. you're just a milk machine!
Nice...glad to be done with this nonsense!!
amen! my boobs are mine, all mine.
As a person that did not leak...for obvious reasons...I am glad that I didn't. And Logan was definitely a mover where I could see my whole belly move like a tidal wave.
Post a Comment