Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Doctor's appointment update

Yesterday was a 3-weeks-since-the-last-appointment visit. After this, I'm on the final countdown, I believe.

I think I gained about 3 pounds in the last three weeks. I definitely feel like I'm bigger every minute, but I'm hoping that over the next 11 weeks I don't gain 11 pounds. I'm still hoping to stay under 200 like I did last pregnancy!

Anyway, she measured my belly with a tape measure, which was a first. She also found the kid's head right away, which was in my left side. I'm pretty sure he's been doing flips and his head is no where near where it was yesterday.

I go back in two weeks! I don't remember how many every-two-week visits there are, but soon after I know I'll be on weekly visits.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I feel like the 2-week visits are until 36 weeks unless your b/p spikes or something...

Home stretch! :D

Anonymous said...

it will be here before you know it. some advice for next year from experience... immediately after Christmas start planning little dude's party. March is basically only 2 months away!

Bitter Mom said...

I know!! We are SOOOOO unprepared for the arrival of this kid!! And if he's listening to me at ALL, and actually makes a late-January arrival, then we'll be even more unprepared. ;)