The kid keeps kicking and punching me!
D is actually going to run to the Home Depot tomorrow to get paint and new blinds for J's big-girl room, and may actually start painting the room later this week. We're off to the beach this weekend though, and there's some stuff that needs to be rearranged/moved/organized/removed before the room's even remotely ready for completion, much less furniture...
I still don't know how it's all going to work once the kid arrives, but we'll deal with it, right?
Mandy, speaking of...Becky said I could borrow her bassinet which is in your basement...is that possible? We can come by and pick it up sometime in the new year, whenever you can dig it out! It would be mucho appreciated! I don't want to lug Ann's bassinet back into our house - that thing is a beast, and I think it could fall apart after any more use!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
borrow away, although it's actually now at my mom's house. we had no room for it and don't want to see it again until we're ready for baby 2. :)
Score! I owe your momma a visit soon anyway...
I also have our bassinet sitting upstairs as well if you need it.
If you need anything please let me know. I am pretty sure that I have clothes that you can borrow/have for him once he arrives.
Post a Comment