Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, January 19, 2009

Assorted Fruit Tums...

Not as good as mixed berry. But it's a large jar, so I'm stuck with them. Oh, well. At least they temporarily relieve the hearburn while I wait for the Zantac to kick in.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

HMMM...assorted fruit flavors, definitely not as good as mixed berries. I have gotten the generic brand from Wal~mart and they make a rather large bottle.

Erin said...

I found that apples also helped slightly in between Zantac doses... I actually think you recommended this to be when we were both preg last time. Or at least, you recommended gala over granny smith, which was definitely a good rec. ;)

Bitter Mom said...

Jordan and I share an apple almost every afternoon as a snack...I definitely didn't think of that as a solution, and unfortunately it doesn't seem to have an effect on my heartburn. But I have gravitated between gala and cameo apples lately. :-)