No progress. Back in a week to the doctor.
Edited to add, since Erin asked about the yucky internal sweeping thing: While she didn't strip the membranes, she was able to "grab my cervix". How exciting that my cervix is able to be grabbed!
And I was really, really hoping my body was doing something, because I've been...going to the bathroom a lot more since yesterday. Three times yesterday, and so far? Twice today. I was really hoping my body was "cleaning itself out". I didn't realize I had so much to clean out...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That sucks. But who knows...these things can happen really quickly with little warning. Look at what happened to Becky last time. Kind of makes me glad that when it's time for baby #2, I can just schedule a c-section.
While I'm glad I read the edited post AFTER I ate lunch, that sucks. I have to work on my cervix cheer!
Oh, if THAT is going on, it's only a matter of time! When that started happening to me last time, false labor trip #1 to St. joes was about 36 hours later. (and I was only like 1 or 2cm to begin with) ...
And cervix grabbing? That sounds painful?
Was it "good" for your cervix? I mean, seriously, a little a$$ grab could be good...
I'll keep my cervix crossed for you! Fingers just don't seem to apply now.
And seriously "cervix grabbing" that sounds awkward and painful!! I thought it was bad getting told I had a beautiful cervix not having anyone grab it though! Weird!
It's not so much painful as it is awkward having someone's full hand shoved up your hooha. I barely noticed the cervix grabbing with all that going on. Luckily she has small hands.
Post a Comment