Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing new.

Just checking in for my daily update. Absolutely nothing going on.

It took me forever to take a shower this morning, and even longer to get "started" for the day, which really just involves changing into clean pj's and throwing my wet hair in a bun. I did pull out an outfit for the kid to wear home from the hospital, emptied J's closet of things she's grown out of, and put said things into a bin for storage.

Now it's almost time for a nap! After I change a poopy diaper. Oh, joy of joys.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a productive day thus far! Isn't it true that if you start getting the nesting feeling you are close to delivering?

Erin said...

Any day now! :) Seriously... can't be much longer, right?

Bitter Mom said...

Seriously, that's what I keep hoping. For one, I passed up ice cream tonight...we've been eating ice cream every night for like the past 3 months. I'm eating pineapple instead.

AND, I just put away more clothes into bins, and put away a bunch of laundry, and then I'm going to do some laundry. I've never been so motivated!

I even started packing my hospital bag!