Nothing new.
I did get out of the house this morning, went to the bank, got some Dunkin' Donuts coffee and a sandwich, then hit the grocery store. Now I'm back home, and I want to get out again.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
You're not even having any good Braxton Hicks or anything? This is taking forever!! ;)
I'll be at Nacho Mama's for hh if u want to give mexican a shot!
Erin - I was a few days ago, but now nothing...maybe one a day? It does seem like it's taking forever!!
Tacky - very, very tempting. I don't know when Don's getting home though. I might hit up Nacho Mamas again on Wednesday if there's no progress, unless I can get there on Monday, since I went there on my due date with J.
That baby is NOT in the sucka free zone!
That would mean my uterus is not a sucka-free zone...
Sending water breakage vibes your way. Do some jumping jacks? ;)
Basically yess, that is exactly what I mean! Glad i'm not in there!
oh how i wished that i could of had munchkins in those last days of waiting! that would have made everything much better!! noah my #2 came on his due date...so i am praying for you!
Post a Comment