How many baby monitors do you have? Not that we have to rush out and buy another one yet, but it's really the last thing I'm even remotely worried about not having right now.
How long do you keep the monitor in your older child's room? With J's seizure thingie, I know I'll be overly paranoid and want to have a monitor in her room until she's 12 or something.
Anyway, I got lots of great stuff from my girls today! Thanks so much!!! It's all going to come in very handy!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i think i kept the monitor in Ben's room until he was nearly three! i stopped turning it on at night when he was probably 2, 2-1/2'ish, but it was convenient to be able to hear what he was up to elsewhere in the house... especially when we moved him to the toddler bed around age 2. I didn't want him to wake up and start getting into stuff, so I liked to keep an ear out for when he was up.
Now, it's funny, Simon actually has TWO monitors in his room that somehow work off the same frequency (Ben's old one and the angel care one I bought when S was born), so we have receivers EVERYWHERE, which is kinda nice. I'm sure I'll leave them in there for quite awhile yet, and maybe even move one when I move him into the big bed in Ben's room late this year'ish...
Conner still has his in his room. He frequently just comes and gets us it need be, but I feel good knowing it's there when he's playing by himself or when we're in the basement. We wouldn't be able to hear him down there. As long as he's not bothered by it, I keep it in there. I'm not sure when we'll take it out.
We have 1. We put it in Faith's room when she was 3 months because until then she slept in our room. Luke was over 2 1/2 when we moved it. I can always here him when he gets out of his bed (our ouse is small) plus he can tell us if he needs something. I figured if he could yell when he needed me he did not need the monitor.
Post a Comment