Nothing new to report, Erin. :-) I'm still here, and still pretty much miserable. I think it's my short torso that makes bras so damn uncomfortable. Everytime I think the baby has dropped, I still find that it feels like there's feet jammed under my ribs. I just think that's how it's going to be for me during pregnancies...And who knows if this one will be the last or not.
I did have some pretty vivid dreams last night about being at the hospital with this baby. They wanted to give me the epidural and I was barely feeling contractions yet, so I asked them if I could just take a walk around outside first. The dream just turned weird from there, but that I didn't jump all over the epidural when offered scares the crap out of me!!
We're off to Meg's house shortly to watch the Daytona 500! Yipee!! I love NASCAR season!!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment