Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Just achy and over it all...

So, really, nothing's new. I like to flip from side to side when I sleep, and frankly that's just become incredibly difficult and painful to do. If I sit too long, when I get up, my muscles right above my hoo-ha are cramped up and I can't stand up straight.

The kid was just pushing himself around in there last night and hurting the crap out of me. But, I ate two kinds of queso, so I'm hoping that has some effect within the next 12 hours.

My mom's been great with entertaining and watching J, but if this baby doesn't come by Sunday, she's not going to get a chance to meet him, at least until May!! Really hoping the queso works...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Go queso go!