Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Back from the doctor

And as noted on FB, I'm scheduled for induction next Wednesday, if I don't go into labor before then. *sigh* I'm hoping Don Pablos works tonight!!!

She tried to get me in for Monday, but they're all booked up, but if something opens up, she's looking out for me to get in on Monday. My current hope is to go into labor and have the baby on Friday. I'd like a 3/6/09 birthday...easy to remember!

P.S. The inevitable has finally happened. The ex-bff friended me on FB. I accepted. Must go clear out more personal info that I don't want to share, or don't care for her to know.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Why did you accept?

I hope Don Pablos works as well. I'm keeping my fingers cross for you!

Erin said...

Hope DP's works for ya! :)

Tracy said...

If Don Pablo's doesn't work, try Korean. I had Korean beef and rice in a stone pot with insane spicy sauce, and I was in labor the next day. Good luck!!!

Erin said...

Becky is the last one standing in the pool!!!

Bitter Mom said...

That sucks!! Stupid Becky...

Becky said...

You suck! I win Jordan!!