I got up, J wanted some Cheerios, and that sounded good to me, so I had a bowl, too. Now I want some munchikins. I might go out tomorrow and get some.
So, I'm obviously still here. Nothing new to report on the status of my uterus. I did wake up with a sinus headache, so I flushed out my nose, took some tylenol, and I'm waiting for it to go away.
One of my best friends from college is coming up to visit this afternoon - we haven't seen him since J's birthday party, and we're meeting his new girlfriend. Should be a good time. :-)
My mother in law is also in town - just down at the ocean right now, until Tuesday or until something happens, whichever comes first.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yes, you're right re: your facebook status... it will totally be tonight or tomorrow afternoon in the midst of the snowstorm. LOL. If I were you, I'd go sleep in the car in the hospital parking lot. LOL!!!
Thanks, now I want munchkins too. My son picked me out a chocolate covered donut with a swirl of white icing too today. It was good, but it wasn't Dunkin's. He did; however, share ONE sprinkle off of his donut. He's too cute sometimes.
hang in there! can't be too much longer =)
Post a Comment