Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Waiting at the doctor's office.
Today is so not my day. I stopped at dunkin donuts for breakfast (bacon, egg and cheese on an everything bagel) and they gave me sausage. Traffic to the doctor was worse than usual. Now that i'm here, there are 8 people ahead of me, and there was only one seat available in the waiting area. This old lady had her purse in the chair and didnt move it to give me the seat until i said something! I hope something good comes out of this morning - otherwise i'm going to have to run the old lady over with my car for justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Huh...I didn't know that old lady purses trumped pregnant chicks in the "Who Gets to Sit" game. I thought pregnant chicks trumped everyone but handicapped people. Interesting...
You poor thing. :( I hope she sends you right over to start the pitocin!!! ;)
wtf? And yet that old lady would be the first one to raise a stink if you had done the same thing to her! I would have hit her with her own purse!! But that would be my violent side. I would have done it for you if I was in the waiting room with you!
Post a Comment