We are at the hospital!
I started having more regular contractions around midnight, about 15 - 20 minutes apart, but nothing that was warranting a call to the doctor. I actually was quite sleepy, so I dozed for a bit, only to awaken to the real deal around 2 am. Contractions were about 45 to 50 seconds and 2 minutes apart. After about 20 minutes I woke D up to get him going and we were out the door by 3 am.
Thank goodness, they obviously got me right in, I am all hooked up to the epidural and loving life. I was 4cm when I got checked in, so who knows how long it is going to take.
Btw, d got a fancy new phone from work, so I won't be blogging so archaically - it has full internet, so I'll be surfing around and posting while I'm here.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update? I hope you are either pushing or getting some zzzzzzz's!
I keep hitting "refresh" but nothing is happening...
Post a Comment