Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

cake

Fulfilled the cake craving, but that just came back up. It was so colorful! ;)

7 comments:

Meghan said...

Looking on the bright side, are we?!

Every time I read your posts I feel so bad for you!

Unknown said...

Ugh. Don't you at some point just lose all will to eat the things you know will come back? That's where I am. I look at ice cream, coffee, cake, pizza, and french fries now (and an extensive list of other foods) now and want to yak just thinking about seeing them again later... which I inevitably would if I ate them. Bleh...

Erin said...

Sorry, that was me on my other gmail account. D'oh.

Bitter Mom said...

I always have hope that if I eat something, it will make the queasiness go away. So far it hasn't really worked.

Bitter Mom said...

And seriously, erin, if this is how you were with all 3 pregnancies, I'm not sure how you had more than one! This just solidifies that I'm done!

Becky said...

Freaking gross yo!

Erin said...

LOL. Apparently i am a glutton for punishment. I've always looked at it as a positive though. It keeps the pregnancy weight gain in check. ;)