Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, July 09, 2010

sonogram today!

1st sonogram today...of course the doc said to call next week to schedule it, but I can't wait! I hope she doesn't yell at me...

5 comments:

Erin said...

LOL. I always TRIED that but was thwarted by the perinatal center, who wouldn't schedule it until 7-1/2-8 weeks! How'd you pull it off?

Bitter Mom said...

I don't know! I was expecting them to do that to me, too, but they scheduled me right away! I was actually originally scheduled yesterday, but don couldn't make it.

Even weirder, my friend who also goes to the same doc was never given an early sonogram!

Becky said...

He must think it's twins do it it early!

Unknown said...

LOL. She SO thinks you are having twins. ;) This is getting more and more exciting! HA!

Erin said...

Sorry, that was me on my other gmail account!