Back from vaca, during which time I decided wearing anything but maternity clothes is not worth it. My mom took a picture of me at the beach, where I literally look like a whale.
According to the home scale, I haven't gained more than 2 pounds since my first doctor's appointment, so I guess that's good. I go again today to get weighed, pee in a cup, and hear the heartbeat.
Other than feeling fat, queasy when I'm hungry and at night after dinner, and sore boobs, I don't feel pregnant at all. :)
I think we're going to do the 1st trimester screen with this one (we didn't do it with j or e), so I guess I'll get the form for that today. Yipee!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
that's one part I don't miss... sore boobs. Bigger boobs were good, but sore ones sucked. Tim agrees.
Post a Comment