D called me today so I could give him appointments to put on his schedule...so I took the time to update my fridge calendar with the fun count down of weeks. I'm seriously ready for this pregnancy to fly by, and considering how packed fall and winter are, I think once september comes, the rest of the year will fly.
January and february will be excrutiatingly long though.
I actually can't wait for this upcoming ultrasound, at least for the reassurance that a baby is alive and well in there, despite that I've now seen and heard the heartbeat.
Then I can't wait for the 'big' ultrasound to find out just who is in there. ;) I estimate that should be around the 2nd to 3rd week of october. I'm not sure we'll be telling anyone this time around, but I'm also not sure I'll be able to keep a secret!
I also can't wait to feel the baby move (for further reassurance) and then to pop the kid out, though I'm feeling nervous about the not knowing of when I'll be going into labor (and I'm incredibly jealous of erin right now).
Anyway, I hate waiting, but I'm going to have to just try to get my life, house, mind and schedule organized until this baby comes! J starts preschool, e starts gymboree, j starts gymnastics...shit I'm becoming one of those...those...what do you call them? Oh, right! Moms!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment