Sorry for the lack of updates. Not much going on around here, baby-wise. The nausea seems to have stopped, except for the rare I-cough-really-hard-and-end-up-puking-a-bit incidents.
Not much new in baby movement. I can just tell that the baby is THERE. Like sometimes I know the head is on my left side.
I don't think my overall weight has increased much in the past two months, which I guess is good. I'm addicted to cereal, but unlike the Honey Smacks gorging of 2006, I'm actually craving slightly healthier cereals, like Kashi and some Nature's Path organic stuff. Yum.
Next doctor's appointment in Oct. 12, and the 'big' sonogram is the following week, the 19th. We may or may not find out and may or may not tell people if we do find out, so just stay tuned. ;)
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment