My back has reached new levels of aching, never before aching this bad. Boo. Further confirming that I am NOT going through this again.
I am more and more open to the idea of adoption down the road though...
Monday, November 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I hear ya! After that last go round I am for sure DONE DONE DONE a hundred times DONE. The newborn thing has cemented that, for sure. And adoption? Hell to the no. I'm ready to move on to the slightly easier stage of having kids. Treasuring the moments with them little, but definitely looking forward to when they are like 9, 6 and 3.
Seriously, I can't get adopting a fourth out of mind...and the more I think about it, the more I lean towards an older kid down the road. Much like right after e was born, we already felt like someone was missing, I'm already feeling like a fourth child belongs with us, but not from my uterus. ;)
I must be crazy. ;)
Yes. You are crazy. ;) But then again, I was feeling the fourth child thing while I was pregnant and for a good two weeks after Jonathan was born. Everyone thought I was nuts. However, now I can say without hesitation that that is officially TOTALLY gone. LOL! Whew! I wonder if your insanity will stick around?
Post a Comment